Sensing

From: Haji, Ash <Ash.Haji_at_british-airways.com>
Date: 14 Aug 1998 12:59:40 Z

Enough lurking - time for my first post...

While trying to resolve when a Humakti character in my campaign gets her Sense Assassin triggered, I'm worried by the grey area between assassination and ambush and strategic concealment before attacking etc.

Now, I remembered some old bits on the digest about rapists involuntarily performing acts of worship to Thed, and maybe ending up with chaos features or as broo. Following this idea, are assassins worshipping, deliberately or not, some Assassin God(dess)? Is there one? Then could this link be what Humakti are sensitive to, in the same way a Storm Buller could Sense Chaos on a rapist?

or has anyone a better way to handle this?

thanks
Ash