Convulsion, vampires

From: llabrot <labrot.laurent_at_hol.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 22:56:32 +0200

Hi all

This is Jean DURUPT typing.

Laurent Labrot kindly allowed me to use his email since I can no longer use my work account to write to the digest.

+Convulsion
I had a great time going to Convulsion4. It was good to meet fellow digesters.
My personnal low points were that I missed the story of Griselda aboard the craddle, and that I did not find Danny Bourne.

+Vampires
I think that Gloranthan vampires should drain the soul and the blood of their victims.
Since others critters are blood suckers, it enhances the shock of death to a vampire's hand. It is death of the body and the soul.

Trolls sacrifice victims to make stone to kill chaos.

I propose the following system:
- -some vampires are priest of Vivamort

Others vampires do not belong to the cult, they cannot learn divine magic, but they have more freedom, they can destroy others vampires for examples.

Peace

    Jean

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #120