Maniriamania

From: Erik Nolander <eriknolander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 01:54:30 PDT

Hiya all,

No new Digests in three days? Is it the heated HW-debate taking its toll? ;-)

Anyway, on a different note, I was re-reading the Genertela Book the other day, the Maniria chapter in particular, and I discovered some interesting bits which I must have missed before. Here's one of them: Ryzel (sp?). Fantastic! A dragonewt region which I never have heard of before! Does anyone have any info on this region? It is not indicated on the Maniria map, but it seems to me that the Dragonewt rune on the southwestern coast would be it. Also, the description mentions Slontolia, another region not on the map. Would this be the remnants of old Slontos that are implicated?

That's it for now,

Erik Nolander