Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #107

From: IssariesGT_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 11:00:19 EDT

In a message dated 98-08-12 05:27:10 EDT, owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<<
 No arguments about bats (I don't know one way or another) but if  wolves are tainted by chaos, why are they one of the favoured  familiars for humakti? (At least, I think they're favoured by humakti,  right after their sword and ravens, I picked it as an association with  the norse creatures of battle).

 Is it the association with Werewolves that causes the blanket  assumption of wolves being tainted with chaos?

 Steve

If i remember correctly, Humakt has no particular hatred of chaos. In fact the Humakt cult allows the acceptance of chaotics (if they be honorable).

keith