Young Man! There's no need to crossdress!

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:48:26 +0100

Another question that has doubtless been asked before.

We all know that the Yelmies have insidous bouts of being compelled to dress up as women. (Oh, all right then. *Some* Yelmies!)

Has anyone ever given a mythological reason why? Is there something in the ENTEKOSIAD I missed about pre-Time Pelandan culture taking its revenge?

Enquiring minds have this compulsion to ask silly questions.

(And has the Digest gone quiet recently or is Demon having another mail cock-up?)