Re: Fronela

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 05:27:58 +0100 (BST)

Peter gets Metaphorical:
> Hence if Loskalm is English as spoken in London, Junora is North
> England and Janube is the Scottish Lowlands.

*#$%! While the occassional Sassenach has reported difficulty in the comprehension of my dulcet speach, I think this is the first time I've been placed in a different linguistic _family_, even in analogy...

> Galastar is stated to
> be Orlanthi (codex #2) but where its Orlanth cames from is unknown.

Quite. If one wanted to rationalise their being more "normal" Orlanthi than the Jonatings, one could suppose that they're more recent immigrants from NW Peloria. Depending if the Talastari et al pass muster wrt one's definition of "normal". Dunno if I believe this or not.

Slainte,
Alex.