Re: Young Man! There's no need to crossdress!

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 18:32:09 +0100 (BST)

Michael Cule wonders "innocently":
> Has anyone ever given a mythological reason why ["Yelmies" crossdress]?
> Is there something in the ENTEKOSIAD I missed about pre-Time Pelandan
> culture taking its revenge?

It's a thought. Though if anyone Pelorian ought to get the blame, it ought to be Antirius, no? Or if you want to be very mundane, maybe the poor provincial Yelmalions just got confused about the whole "toga" concept...

> (And has the Digest gone quiet recently or is Demon having another mail
> cock-up?)

I feel fairly confident in saying that Majordomo_at_chaosium is having another mail cock-up. Or at least, a "go slow". Or rather, a "go even slower than normal".

Slainte,
Alex.