Mostali Minerals

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 16:21:17 EDT

This is a question about Rune Metals, and Mostali. I have a scheme that links the Ten minerals to Runes and would appreciate some comments: (even if the comment is "don't be silly trying to be a godlearner"
Rock            - Stasis
Tin                - Light (Zrethus/Dayzatar)
Quicksilver  - Water
Lead            - Darkness
Silver           - Lunar (Cyclic) - this perhaps explains the Mostali claiming
to be involved with creating the Crimson Wonder????
Gold            - Sun - Gold dwarfs try to coordinate the rest of dwarf
society as per the Golden Age.
Brass          - Storm - a mixture of Earth and Light. Brass Dwarfs operate
furnaces and presumable use Bellows to do it??
Copper        - Earth
Diamond     - Mastery - I'm not sure about this
Iron               - Law - I'm definitely not sure about this. Any better
suggestions.

Keith Nellist