Sniggering...

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 98 23:33 MET DST

Alex Ferguson quotes
> J. K. MacLaren on R. Laws' "What I discovered about Glorantha whilst
> writing HW" convulsion seminar:

>> The example mooted also re-opened an old can of worms, the question >> of pantheon worship.

> Joerg was sniggering visibly at this point. ;-)

I was. Four years ago I had to duel Alex for this, and there he was sitting next to me...

> However, HW will
> make a lot of this debate rather moot, conducted as it was in terms
> of how much POW, tithe, etc, etc, a given pattern of worship might
> "cost".

Not really - if you continue to play your version of RQ2_through_4 and want to use Hero Wars supplements. But I'm convinced my proposals from four years ago might work fine, even though they were unspeakable heresies at that time :-)