Yelm non est hoc KAP NPC.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 02:20:20 +0100 (BST)

Trotsky on Yelm:
> To reduce it to the level of game mechanics Yelm has, for example, a
> Pendragon Justice trait of at least 40.

At _least_ 40? Don't tell me, you've leaving "room for expansion" for HW-style bump-ups on Pendragon trait rolls? ;-) (Kudos to George Harris for pointing this out, which is growing on me rapidly -- if only most of my KAP players weren't AWOL for the summer...)

Say what you like about HW, it seems to be pretty competative in the "super-RuneQuest" game-mechanic stakes (eat your heart out, Steve Maurer).

Slainte,
Alex.

*diving for cover*...