Kralori ramblings

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:13:25 +1200 (NZST)

Alex Ferguson:

>Creating a particular stellar alignment may have been
>simply a step in a long sequence of events necessary to cause the
>Awakening Shudder.

The Elder Secrets book (p22) while not the same text in the Genertela Book p24 also places the Star Moving after the Shudder and says that 'rebellion spread'. Hence I don't think it's Lokarnos that was moved nor was it the cause of the Shudder.

>Nevertheless, the two were later distinct, which is what I had in mind
>with my "interposed" comment. However, it now seems to me more
>like that Greg was using the term "God Learners" in a non-Sandy-approved
>sense, and meant the EWF was used to boot out the NDR, rather than
>as some sort of buffer state against the MSE, which is what I originally
>thought he was saying (though who knows, frankly).

One Problem. The EWF disappeared in 1043 ST and the FDR are still hanging on until 1120 ST. Furthermore they never took any actions against the NDR.