C4 Life Of Moonson Pictures

From: Brian Kondalski <b.kondalski_at_InfoEngine.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:48:58 -0400

Those of you who were in the Life Of Moonson LARP at Convulsion 4 many have noticed someone taking a few pictures. Well that someone was me. I have scanned the pictures in and placed them on a web page. Please take a look at the following URL to find them:

http://www.infoengine.com/brian/Glorantha/C4Pics/index.html

Drop me some email and let me know if you have any comments or problems. I'd also like to add some captions to each picture, so send them along (and I'll put them up with your name or anonymously). If I get enough responses maybe I'll dig something out of the RQ/Glorantha archive and pass it along to the person with the best caption.

And I pass mucho thanks and kudos onto the organizers of C4. It was a wonderful time. Hopefully I'll be able to fly back over for it when it happens 2 years from now. Maybe by then I'll be over the shock of the kinds of things that the UK people put on their sandwiches....

Thanks,
Brian

b.kondalski_at_infoengine.com

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #128