Demogloranthics

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 15:37:15 +0100

>In this vein I'd be interested in seeing people's comments on population
>age distribution in Glorantha - my feeling is that one would see a
>difference between the youth-heavy primitive cultures you see in RL, and
>Glorantha.

Greg said a long time ago that the population pyramid (where the width of a column is a function of the population at that age, counting from the bottom) would be like the modern one, with straight-ish sides until old-age, indicating good life expectancy, but nowadays he seems to think it's more like the ancient, pyramid-like model, with high infant mortality, most dying before maturity, and very few living past 50. Don't quote me on figures, though.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false