[none]

From: Nikk Effingham <nikk_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:45:03 +0100

>I am attempting to collect any myths the Gloranthan community might have
>about Yinkin, with especial interest in those pertaining to the Bad Dogs.
>Save for a few myth fragments in KING OF SARTAR and the RuneQuest cult
>write-up in "Enclosure #2", there does not seem to be *any* detailed
>material pertaining to Orlanth's feline kinsman and his principal
>adversaries.

Try my webpage at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/rqindex.htm and go to the HeroQuest about the "Healing of Mastakos", this has _slightly) more unofficial information on the Bad Dogs. Personally I believe they only appear in Mastakos legends and are not recognised anywhere else. They are the archetypecal "enemy" figure, of course I could be wrong : )

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
E-mail: nikk_at_MailAndNews.com
WWW: http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/7556/