Re: The Stars

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 07:39:50 +0100

Keith asks:

> Has anybody done anything like programmed the movements of the Gloranthan
> stars and planets in a computer so that they can be watched as the move
> around the Sky Dome? If so, does it all work?

I've done something like that. You can download my "Gloranthan Ephemeris" from my homepage, URL below. (Sorry, Windows PCs only!). Read the documentation before you ask any questions. And decide for yourself if it works. I'll stress that this is *not* accurate, approved, or official -- if you want to wait for the Issaries, Inc. version, feel free!

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>