Ygg.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 20:59:50 +1200 (NZST)

Trotsky:

> According to KoS (p54, 63) Ygg is a member of the Orlanthi pantheon.

Which was written in the years _after_ the Yggites arrived at Three Steps Isle and had contact with the Orlanthi. Prior to that, most Orlanthi would have said 'Who is Ygg?' IMO.

Michael Cule

>About the Yggites I don't have any prejudices but I don't want to invent a
>whole new pantheon for people who may not even impinge on the campaign much.

All one needs to do is take the Viking supplement and use Ygg instead of Odin and that'll be good for most purposes.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #132