China and the Malkioni

From: Andrew Behan <ajbehan_at_maedhbh.maths.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 20:59:03 GMT

Michael Cule is annoyed that certain parties fail to accept the (I would have thought obvious) implication that the written form of "Western" is ideographic.

(Joerg's?) point about Arabic, however is well made.

At a tangent I've always thought that in many respects that the hierarchy obssessed materialistc, humanism of Confucianism, what with its Invisible God aka "Heaven" was much closer to the spirit of Malkionism in some respects than Christianity.

It has been time and again that it's fun to mix and match when it comes to Gloranthan milieux. I think the West will stay 2D as long as we don't do this. You can keep the medieval chrome even if you change the fundamentals.
Andrew Behan