Question

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 16:23:00 -0400

Hello all,

Does anyone know anything about the "Battle of Travelling Stone"? It's mentioned in GM and I know that Travelling Stone is to the south of the Rockwoods but I don't have a date for it. Here's the reference:

"A foreign army landed in the Shadowlands, ruled by trolls to the south of Dragon Pass. The trolls joined the army of the invader, and they marched north against the armies of Gbaji. The foreigner was Arkat Humaktsson, a knight from the far west whose life had been spent hunting the Golden God. The forces of the region mustered to drive off the foe. The Battle of Travelling Stone was met and the result was a victory for Arkat and his allies, while the elves from Balazar were slain to nearly a one." GM p. 6

Obviously it occured during the Gbaji Wars but when? According to the GM map there's information on Travelling Stone in the Dragon Pass game but I don't have access to the game.

Thanks,

Oliver D. Bernuetz
www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545 bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca