Re: Ygg's Islanders and Three Words.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:35:11 +0100 (BST)

M. Cule:
> I think they look to me like a place where we can use the 'Vikings'
> material just as Vormain is somewhere we can use 'Land of Ninja'.

Yes, though Watch This Space on "Land of Kenshi". ;-)

> (If I actually guess the Secret here will Greg or Sandy tell me? )

Since Greg doesn't ever read this, and Sandy's doing so is contingent on work not coming out this eyeballs as it seems to be at present, I'd not hold my breath. Still, there are reputedly another five people out there... (Maybe six now, it seems to approximately keep pace with the number of Unanswerable Lore Questions.)

Slainte,
Alex.