Re:Written Language

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:10:28 EDT

<< Highly connected with this is the fact that writen language also transmits  the knowledge of sorcery. I suppose that we can say that IT IS THE language  of sorcery. (This raises the question of whether western sorcery is  dependant on language to the extent that no language - meaning 'that'  certain language - equals no sorcery.) >>

I like this idea. I would also like to raise a point about mathematics. I feel that socerors use some sort of magical mathematics - geometry etc. which would be written in a standard form, which would be part of Western. Is mathematical notation an ideographic or an alphabetic script. Either way I think it ties in with Brithini / Logic /Sorcery

Keith nellist
I hope this isn't posted twice.