Argrath's ancestry

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 18:38:33 +0100

Benedict Adamson said:
> Like the fabricated genealogy Argrath produced when
> he visited the Colymar tribe. (My interpretation of the action's of
> Leika's Speaking Companion in the incident is the 'Companion saying to
> Argrath `you are using speaking magic, and I know it')

Not according to quite a lot of us (including Greg, the last I heard). That ancestry is genuine. And so is the one from Maniski and Yanioth. How do you get two genuine ancestries? You have your parents die when you're a kid, and you get foster parents.

More detail on the Karandoli could go on for a VERY long time, but if you're intersted, have a look at my web page. The theories are currently being improved by email from Greg, but the basic idea is still intact.

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/