Looking for feedback...

From: Dave Black <dav_blak_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:25:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello fellow Gloranthaphile!

I'm hoping that you can spare a minute to fill out the following questionnaire which I hope to use in order to assess the viability of an idea I've had. This idea is to collect together an 'encyclopedia' of all things Gloranthan. I plan to create this as a database (first in ClarisWorks and then Microsoft Works with others to follow if demand warrants). Even though the primary focus is on creating the database and distributing it to subscribers the idea will also be able to support 'hard copy' distribution. I would like to phase the actual database construction in over a period of 9 months or so as follows:

Once each of these publications have been incorporated clients would be able to keep their database up-to-date by way of a subscription service. Each month they would receive (either digitally or in hard copy) any new revisions brought about by the ongoing review of existing or new publications.

The database would be organized around geography. As a sample the following is provided: