Rumours

From: Jose Ramos <jose_at_kobo.es>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 14:51:36 +0200

        I have been told that Ken St. Andre has written in the Elric list that Chaosium is going down with financial troubles. They are trying to find "homes" for their games before going bankrupt. The second printing of Mythos is charged as guilty of the economic crisis.

        The Issaries deal becomes clear with this, a new enterprise to get Glorantha into the new century.

        As there must be some overlap between this list and Elric's, Shannon reads the list, an official confirmation or denial would be nice.

        I know this will not affect Hero Wars, where Chaosium does not picture at all, and all Stafford's material return to him, but I thought it interests us all, specially with Issaries Inc. legal trouble.

        Greetings from Spain, land of gossip,

Jose

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #141