Gloranthan board games

From: Jonathan Coxhead <jonathan_at_doves.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:34:10 +0000

   I have put some web pages about the Gloranthan board games at http://www.doves.demon.co.uk/dp, which may be of wider interest than just to the gloranthaboard discussion list.

   I have a request, a question, and an offer:

   The request: The page on 'new rules' is very sketchy. I thought I had more information than that, but my copy of WF#7 seems to have some vital pages missing. Could anyone with better info (e g, a complete set of Wyrm's Footnotes) e-mail me some info on what's been published in this area (or send it to the list, if it is of wider interest)?

   The question: What lives in Stinking Forest? Elves? Trolls? Computer programmers with poor personal hygiene?

   The offer: If anyone wants me to, I can make any other information I am sent about the games available on that site.

/| mailto:jonathan_at_doves.demon.co.uk
 (_|/ tel:+44 (0)1223 363779
/| fax:+44 (0)1223 510254 (by arrangement)
 (_/ http://www.doves.demon.co.uk