Re: Geases

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_sprint.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:54:29 -0700

On Geases,

  I see them as being personal business between an initiate and their god. The Humakti sword, seeing the horde of undead monsters shabling towards him, holds his sword aloft and swears on his soul that if Humakt helps him deliver these abominations to the otherworld he will foreever after never wear his helm again to show his devotion and willingness to go to Humakti when it is his time. If Humakti beleives he gains the ability to use Humakt's Zombie slaying feat. But woe to the person who breaks his word to the Lord of Death.

I would work the same to any other god that requires geases.

Wesley