Encyclopedia Glorantha Questionnaire now Online

From: Dave Black <dav_blak_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:35:42 -0400 (EDT)

The Questionnaire (that I'm sure nearly everyone is sick and tired of hearing about by now) has been posted on my web page at http://members.delphi.com/dblack/index.html in the "Role Playing Games" section. Please feel free to visit there and copy it into an email. (You can just click on the "Send me email" link at the bottom of my Home Page and an email form will appear automatically.)

9 respondents so far... Looking for many, many more (gentle nudge).

Thanks again,