Souls

From: alwallac <alwallac_at_linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 98 16:22:02 -0700

>===== Original Message From The Glorantha Digest <glorantha_at_chaosium.com>

Jonathan

> So we could we avoid talking about souls unless we know what
>Gloranthan thing we are really talking about?

Pardon me, but isn't this at least supposed to be a forum on new ideas and viewpoint slants for Glorantha. This place is not real. Unless we come to a concensus of sorts we by definition cannot know what we are talking about. Hell even overwhelming published data doesn't really invalidate most personal slants with the everyone is right(but probably incomplete) law.

If talk of souls disturbs you, I'd be interested in knowing why, and will try to be better at labelling my posts, but most people treat Glorantha as a game or intellectual excercise and don't appear to be bothered by subjects that would be more serious in a different context.

Allen

The line between genious and insanity is a fiction.