RuneQuest Items up for auction

From: NexusSW_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:14:15 EDT

Thanks for all of your interest my classic RuneQuest items. For most of the items, there seems to be a great deal of interest. So, I have decided to accept bids for the following individual items.

The rules are as follows:
1. I will accept bids through September 4. 2. Payment must be drawn from a bank in U.S. funds. I live in New Berlin, Wisconsin, USA.
3. Regardless of how many items are "won", be prepared to add $5 to cover shipping the order.
4. I will inform the winners after September 4.

Again, here are the aution items:
1. Balastor's Barracks: A 24 page book copyright 1978 by Steve Henderson and Published by the Chaosium. - Excellent Condition 2. Legendary Duck Tower and Other Tales: A 63 page book by Paul Jaquays and Rudy Kraft. Copyright 1980. - Excellent Condition 3. Cults of Prax: A 111 page book by Steve Perrin and Greg Stafford. Copyright 1979. - Good Condition
4. RuneQuest: A 119 page book by Steve Perrin and Ray Turney. Copyright 1979. - - Fair Condition - Front cover is loose - all pages in tact, but used. A RuneQuest judges shield will also be included. 5. Cults of Terror: Nine Dangerous Deities for RuneQuest - 96 pages - Copyright 1981 - Excellent Condition
6. Hellpits of Nightfang: a 32 page book by Paul Jaquays - Copyright 1979. - Excellent condition.
7. Militia and Mercenaries: a 16 page book by Ray Turney - Copyright 1979 . - Excellent condition.
8. The Gateway Bestiary: A 64 page book by Sandy Petersen - Copyright 1980. - Very Good Condition.
9. RuneMasters: A 48 page book by William R. Keyes - Copyright 1980 - Very Good Condition.
10. Apple Lane: A 48 page book by Greg Stafford - Copyright 1978 - Excellent Condition.
11.SnakePipe Hollow: A 48 page book by Greg Stafford and Rudy Kraft- Copyright 1979 - Excellent Condition.
12. Trolls and Trollkin: A 20 page book by Ray Turney - Copyright 1978. - Excellent Condition.
13. Creatures of Chaos I: A 20 page book by Ray Turney - Copyright 1978 - Excellent Condition.
14. Tegel Manor - A Dungeons and Dragons supplement by the Judges Guild. - Copyright 1977 - Excellent Condition.

Please email your bids and any questions.

Thank you,
Bob Burgess.