no more PC Bumpup; Ords rejoice

From: Eric Hansen <ehansen_at_adan.kingston.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 21:40:56 -0400

Me:

> > PCS DON'T GET BUMPUPS VS ORDS
Alex:

> This is something for a _first_ time for me; they certainly did in the
> demo game; is this a change manifest in the current playtest versions,
> or is it one of these fantabulous "in the works" changes?

I posted this info to the digest a while back (I don't recall the exact #), which is why I said _For the last time_. I can certainly understand how it was overlooked; the whole HW thread was getting a bit long in the tooth at that point.

Anyway, this change is manifest in the latest HW playtest version, and is, as far as I know, a done deal.

Eric Hansen

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #158