Godtongue and HeroQuesters

From: Nikk Effingham <nikk_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:07:22 +0100

Just my two clacks for this conversation...

Godtongue is, according to the tatty piece of paper I have stored in my folder somewhere written by Greg says Godtongue is "There is a verbal form of this language, but it is rarely known or used by any but the higher gods. Lesser divinities simply are incapable of understanding more than a few words." so I get the feeling that Godtongue is not what Gods sit around talking in when they're relaxing in "The Gorp and Sword" pub on the Godplane - I would feel that it is more intended towards describing terms outside of mortal comprehension. For instance, the terms of the Compromise (if you believe in that sort of thing... : )

One thought that did occur to me was this. If the God Leaners discovered that they had almost no communication problems on the HeroPlane, perhaps they attempted to transpose this universal language of myth onto the Mundane Plane. Which explains Tradetalk. It all fits together...

All IMHO,

Nikk E.

Nikk Effingham
E-mail: nikk_at_MailAndNews.com