Minor Matters

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 19:03:20 +1200 (NZST)

Allen Wallace:

>So essentially you are arguing against a huge increase in populations.

It depends on what you mean by 'huge'. I do not believe in 3% growth for 200 years scenarios. I believe any population growth has been far more gradual over time.

Alex Ferguson:

[On been eaten by the Bat]

>You can never be contacted by anyone, AFAWK. Though then again, maybe
>they said that about Sheng Seleris, before he turned back up again,
>mad as hell (pun intended), with a big barbarian army and a set of
>shish kebab skewers...

I don't think so. He's is the Pit of Perdition being tortured by the Mother of Yara Aranis. This implies that he is still in this world as does Mushanasan's description of what happens to Bad Mystics in a recent Greg's Q&A.