Minor answers

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:07:18 +1200 (NZST)

Mark Buckley:

>>In CoT it mentions that deities and mortals feared Kajaobor more than
>>death because Kajabor caused annihiliation so complete that an entity
>>destroyed by him (it?) was often destroyed so completely that not even a
>>name or any memory was left

>This does make me wonder how anyone in Glorantha therefore knows that this
>is the power of Kajabor?

The only memory they have of the event is that a God was eaten. They don't know who it was ergo it sucks up his name and memory.

Martin Hawley:

>1. who Orlanth's Horse Loving daughter is?

Probably Redayle (although she's Vingkot's daughter and thus Orlanth's Granddaughter). She married Bereneth the Rider and her tribe became famous horseriders.

>2. What does heler's Water do?

Falls from the clouds.

>3. Who is Orin?

The only name I can think of is Orin Jistil, a city in Dragon Pass during the second age.

>4. The names of any of the Bad Dogs?

Kang Rowl "the stinker, the Stinking dog-like-a-cat" and Narangos, the Hell hound, are named in KoS.

>5. What does the Chalk Man represent?

It's a large chalk figure of a man etched into some chalk hills. I imagine it's got huge bollocks.