Re: Soul Shortage

From: Baron von Moosehsunchen <wapiti_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 98 20:29:34 CDT

& From: mob <mob_at_bayswater.schnet.edu.au>
&
& PS I've just got a hold of the Baron Munchausen roleplaying/storytelling
& game (thanks Kevin), which Senator Mike had a hand in. What a hoot! As a
& game which postively encourages all players to consume copious quantities of
& alcohol while recounting extraordinary adventures in the style of the good
& baron (and the winner has to buy everyone a round), I must say I can't wait
& to play this at the next Convulsion. Buy this game!

You should also buy a copy of the Baron von Moosehsunchen game, in which everyone drinks a lot of alcohol, tells stories, then runs out to take a flop in the woods and argue over whether moose hsunchen look like Bullwinkle. :)

scotty