Silly left legs

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 10:49:12 +0000

I said:

>> This misses a point about fighting with spears [=2E=2E=2E] your left leg will
>> be the one nearest the enemy in combat

Alex replied:
>So having it unarmoured is a good thing? If was was missing the
>point before, I suspect I'm five miles past that particular motorway
>exit by now=2E

No, it's just no _more_ silly than having your head unarmoured!

>Besides, IIRC you can equally end up with any given limb armourless=2E

Ah! Now I see! I should have checked the cult write up rather than assume that the left leg geas was listed specifically!

Which raises an interesting problem when I get round to recruiting some 25mm Sun Dome Templar units - right so I need x% of the unit with no helmets, y% with no greave on the left leg etc etc,,,,

While I was thrashing Tom Zunder at HOTT again last night (OK it actually came down to who got lucky with the last die roll) conversation moved on to the Ral Partha RQ figures! Has anyone any experience of these? They seem rather expensive (though not at GW levels) and I'm told they're smaller than the Dragonclaw  / Tabletop Miniatures models! Any comments?

By the way, what's more annoying - my mailer inserting =2E=2E=2Es whenever I try to use a full stop or my using exclamation marks to end sentences?

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte=2Eco=2Euk