Kajabor

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 09:27:44 +0800

>> >In CoT it mentions that deities and mortals feared Kajaobor more than
>> >death because Kajabor caused annihiliation so complete that an entity
>> >destroyed by him (it?) was often destroyed so completely that not even a
>> >name or any memory was left
>>
>> This does make me wonder how anyone in Glorantha therefore knows that this
>> is the power of Kajabor?

        They see the abscence in their records. Ie they remember when the gods went off to fight Chaos, and they remember that there was one who went to fight Kajabor, but they can't remember who.

        Its probably easier to work out that that was his power if you are around at the time, as well, as you feel the memories slipping from your mind at the time, and then try and work out what happened afterwards.

	Cheers
		David