Minatures & left handers

From: DUNCAN ROWLANDS <DUNCANROWLANDS_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:58:24 -0400

I have got several of the Ral Partha range of figures and like them. The=

detail is good and they are worth the money (or were a few years ago when=  I
bought them.)

Yelmalions probably do beat the left handedness out of people being an uptight anally retentive bunch of xenophobes (no, I don't play pillowbite= r
characters). Much like my primary school teacher tried to do to me when = I
was learning to write. (Not physically, just verbally)

A quick side point, the term 'cack handed' is highly insulting, just consider its derivation!

Duncan "so left handed I should be a Dragonewt" Rowlands