Vinga Thunderous

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 18:58:33 +0200

Hi everyone,

finally back after 10 months of fights against the Culbrea.

Alex Ferguson :

> That's kinda begging the question. Certainly the usual
> "Vinga
> Adventuress" aspect (or Red Haired Warrior, to give Jeff
> Richard
> fewer hives) doesn't, but it's not clear to me that there
> isn't
> _a_ mode of Vinga worship that does.
>
> Is no one buying my ploy of Vingans having a Thunder
> Brothers (Thunder
> Sisters?) type subcult?

I always thought the cult of Vinga would be far too small to have any subcults. After all it's _not_ the girls goddess, that's Voria. And it's not the women goddess, that's Ernalda. It's only for those women who would like to join Orlanth Advaturous but can't for obvious reasons.

Email : Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net
Enchanted Forest : http://home.pages.de/~Enchanted.Forest/

Let those who _wish_ the best for you never live too long, they are like poisonous pit snakes, waiting for the right moment to strike !" Irk, the Deadly - Tergavi of the Dark Paw packs