Hero Wars at Gencon

From: MHa5265076_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 14:32:47 EDT

well
It had to be done, I ran a demo at Gencon of Hero Wars. Ably assisted by Simon Bray and Danny Bourne, I was faced with three 14 year olds (2 of which were girls) and 3 older male role players. (they even tried to shanghai some 10 year olds!!)
Anyhow what a laugh, good game they actually recovered the spear, among much hilarity and yes the Stormbull did manage to brag about his big dick and the immortal words "you've got a really small dick" were spoken ( You've started a catchphrase Robin Laws)
Good feedback they all liked Glorantha and the rules they even said they would buy it given half a chance!!
So 6 more potential victims for Issaries perhaps?

On another note thanks for the Orlanthi answers, What I meant was, Who carved the Chalkman, whats inside the Hill I wonder? Argrath gets a flagon of Heler's Water for his wedding, so i'm still unsure if it's just water, acid or lifeseed?

Cheers
Martin Hawley