Re: Pelorian views of Chaos

From: Simon Hibbs <simonh_at_msi-uk.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 10:30:56 +0100

Ian or Katts :

>- you cant worship Orlanth without knowing about (his Evil >Brother)
Ragnalagar, and you cant worship Storm Bull without >agreeing that Chaos is powerful and everywhere.

I'm sure Carmainan dualism has much to say about this. Up untill 20 years ago there used to be signs in busses saying 'No Spitting'. Nobody makes laws against things that people don't do.

>In the Lunar Empire, this process doesnt occour as much, >because of
the rock solid confidence of the populace that Chaos >can be controlled by proper methods.

Absolutely, chaos is simply not a problem in the Empire. From The Bat on the frontiers consuming criminals and barbarians, to the chaos legion's broo spawning pits, the empire has a number of tried and tested methods by which beneficial manifestations of chaos can allow disidents and social dropouts to contribue to the strength of the empire. All Hail the Reaching Moon!

Simon Hibbs