Praxian Armour

From: James Turner <sys055_at_abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 12:44:18 -0400 (EDT)

I guess that the women of the tribe are the crafters, the men being too busy raiding/hunting. Shamans would make the odd item, spirit charms, medicine bundle etc, but I think the women make almost everything else.

But I don't think the nomads have that much armour anyway, it just isn't practical. I know it makes RQ more deadly but I just can't see tribes riding around loaded up with armour. I am more generous with healing though, I don't have the 'can only learn healing 1' restriction for Waha. IMO this makes nomads too easy to fight in RQ.