Doooomed, ah tell ye!

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 22:00:42 +0100 (BST)

Ashley Munday is distressed:
> What do I find when I get back of holiday? Some poor Finnish bloke
> feeling rejected by the mighty Greg *genuflects* and defecting to DnD?

*cough* I believe you forgot the Capital Letter from His adjective.

> There again, I think I can see the point he was trying to make.

I wish _I_ could. (Though I don't deny the possibility he had one.) Was he objecting to power-gaming, or the absence of good power-gaming opportunities?

I honestly don't think Gregging is much of an issue in playing the deuced game; perhaps I'm just inured to it by now, though. It's in writing about it when it really bites you on the bum.

Jorma, if you're still here, can you expound somewhat?

Slainte,
Alex.