Runequest Character Generator

From: tim posney <timp_at_rmb.com.au>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 09:02:08 +1000

I am writing a character generator, currently for RQIII, but it is a script driven thing so different systems are not a problem. I was wondering if
  1. there is any interest from list memebers
  2. currently experience is generated via the avalon hill culture etc tables. Does anyone actually use this?
  3. what output formats would be of interest. I can do html pretty easily, and ascii.

It is written in python (so porable to almost any platform), in fact it is just a few function definitions to make writing the character sheet in python easier. I would be delighted to get feedback from interested parties. I could even create a spreadsheet with the info in it. I could do excel easily, others I would need help.
Come to think of it I could create a spreadsheet with live formulae, so that skills adjust etc, if anyone is interested could they let me know.

I realise that this message has a tenuous association with the list topic, so responses to this message by email please:

        timp_at_rmb.com.au

regards tim