AUCTION: RQ2 Boxed Sets (Rare!)

From: Joel Pratt <jpratt_at_ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:58:50 -0700

AUCTION: RQ2 Boxed Sets (Rare!)
Featuring: Pavis, Big Rubble, Borderland, Trollpak, Questworld

Rules:

1) Email all bids to jpratt_at_ucla.edu
2) Purchaser pays ALL shipping charges (USPS Priority or Global Priority).
3) American funds only, please, as check or money order.
4) Items will be held until check clears.
5) Bidding will continue until price stops rising. Going/Goingx2/Gone.
6) Email me (jpratt_at_ucla.edu) if you have any questions.
7) All items are in Excellent to Near Mint condition unless otherwise noted
8) Frequent status updates will be emailed to bidders.
9) Thanks for looking.

10) No buy-out or group bids. Trades see below. 11) Tie bids will be settled by a coin-toss.

Trades:

I'm looking for the following RuneQuest/Glorantha items and will entertain offers:
Plunder, RG to Boldhome, Fall of Boldhome, Sog City Conference Guide, Procedings in Malkionism, RG to Glamour, Book of Tentacles I, Questlines II, TotRM 4, Codex 1.1, New Lolon Gospel 1, Wyrm's Footnotes 8

PAVIS: Threshold to Danger
*Box is beat up, 2 split corners
*Contents are complete, in excellent-near mint shape
Minimum Bid: $40

BIG RUBBLE: The Deadly City
*Box is beat up, 3 split corners
*Contents are complete, in excellent shape
Mimimum Bid: $40

BORDERLANDS
*Box is beat up, 3 split corners
*Contents are complete, in excellent shape
Mimimum Bid: $40

TROLLPAK (Chaosium/RQ2 Version)
*Box is lightly scuffed, 1 split corner
*Contents are complete, in excellent shape
Mimimum Bid: $25

QUESTWORLD: 9 Gateway Adventures for RuneQuest
*Box is lightly scuffed, intact
*Contents are complete, in excellent shape
Mimimum Bid: $15

"Bill Clinton does not have the moral fiber to be a mass murderer."