O the W

From: Mikael Raaterova <amr_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:03:30 +0200

Alex, commenting Pam:
>> "Orlanth the Warrior aspect" - the traditions and magics of the Warriors
>> of Orlanth. (Much like "Adventurer aspect" in the old write ups.)
>
>You say "Old OA" as if this were some Late Mediaeval tradition, which
>had been well and truly Gregged by now -- which as far as I know, it
>hasn't -- at least in terms of Official Pronouncements.

In terms of Official Pronouncements, it will have been well and truly Gregged when HW is published. O the Warrior replaces O the Adventurer throughout. So it isn't _officially_ Gregged _yet_.

Unfortunately it seems that Swords of Humakt have gone the same way, being replaced with Deathlords of Humakt.

But as usual we can keep the good bits and just ignore the bad bits.

End of The Glorantha Digest V6 #178