Re: TotRM?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:23:16 +0100 (BST)

Bruce Richardson is Talesless:
> What's happening with this magazine? I can't always keep in touch and I
> seem to have missed some 'announcement' but all I know is I sent David
> Hall a =A310 sub (promptly cashed) a couple of months ago and now I get
> no reply to any e-mails.

You just need to appreciate that "A couple of months" and "the Tales publication schedule" don't fit easily into the same sentence -- except mildly ironic ones like this, of course.

Have patience, issue 18 is due out quite soon, and the final two relatively shortky thereafter. I'm not sure how much a =A310 sub is worth in non-internet-mangled currency, but if it's intended for three issues you cam rest fairly content, I think.

Slainte,
Alex.