Pelorians and Chaos.

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:11:54 EDT

>From the Fortunate Sucession, page 23, Aniresty, Lord of War:
"These enemy hated an enemy called Chaos. They said our Nysalor was Chaos."

This is concerning the invasion of Dara Happa by barbarians (mostly Orlanthi presumably). This implies that Pelorians do not even know what "Chaos" is. I think the discussion is more along the lines of what people consider morally evil as opposed to slimy tentacled chaos that, if it wasn' t illuminated, would give a Storm Bull a headache.
I was under the impression tghat Illumination freed you from the view that tentacled slimy chaos was necessarilly morally evil even though it might do bad things.

Keith Nellist