Shameless plug

From: Arf <A.R.Wilson_at_herts.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:37:01 +0100

Hi guys

It seems reasonable to plug the latest addition to my website (everyone else does!) so here goes:

I have just finished publishing (at long last) my new version of the Gloranthan calendar for Pavis and Prax showing local holy days (colour coded!), and weather. It can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/~pavis/

Also: do any of you guys that have a site at geocities use the "geoguide"? I have nine or ten Gloranthan pages linked in my guide, and I want to make sure I've got as many as I can. If you have a geocities Glorantha page, and I've missed you site, can you mail me and let me know?

Cheers

Arf
- --

 Computer Technician / PIP       Baggage Master / Webmaster
 University of Hertfordshire     Prince Rupert's Blew Regt of Foote
 01707 (28)5052                  01442 398131
 http://www.geocities.com/~pavis/