Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #178

From: IssariesGT_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:11:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/98 9:40:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-glorantha- digest_at_chaosium.com writes:

<< > As to the lack of mythic importance, I must fault your logic. There are  > after all no myths of Issaries, Chalana Arroy, or Lhankor Mhy, except the

I seriously question this statement.

Without Issaries, the Sky and Earth would not have conducted their "love affair" and Umath and the whole storm pantheon would not be. We all know that without the Storm pantheon, Chaos would not have entered Glorantha and Yelm's Divine Golden rule would continue on as it was in Godtime. Hey we still would be in Godtime.

I would even postulate that the letters were written by none other than ol' LM himself.

We have to remember that Issaries, LM, and CA are all children of the Celestial Court and were well into their years before the coming of the burtae and other younger gods.

All IMO,

keith e. smith