Unicorn Riders

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:46:14 +0100

Chris Bell was asking about Unicorn Riders.

I can't answer any of his questions but I do seem to recall that at one point I read (I think perhaps in the GLORANTHA COMPANIION) something implying that Unicorn Rider warriors on the point of retirement would lie with their Unicorns and give birth to either a unicorn or a female human. This got withdrawn by the time BIG RUBBLE came out and I was always rather disappointed. (Just call me a big, soft sentimentalist.) In my Glorantha it continues to exist if only as a rumour that people spread about those peculiar Yelornans.