Re: EWF in Prax

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:04:45 +1000 (EST)

metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz (Peter Metcalfe) writes:

>There's a statement in the Cult of Pavis writeup that states while
>the "Rune Priests of Pavis will always wear the costumes of the
>Empire of the Wyrms Friends on official occasions", "the city was
>never an official part of that empire" (Cults of Prax, Pavis:ToD).

New Zealand isn't an official part of Australia, but ... the rest of the world has trouble picking the residents of East Bondi from the denizens of West Auckland. Australia sent troops to the Maori Wars.

Come to think of it, there's a lot of scope for this simile, and I'd love to see a Pavis Inside The Walls book which included sly EnZed references as Sun County includes sly Oz jokes.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it ... - --
Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>

        "Oh! I see, it's your birthday. It's your big day, and I forgot."